Jumpstart Innovation & Investment
"The Most Efficient Way To Raise Capital"
JumpIN to Efficient Capital Raising
Jumpstart Innovation & Investment (JumpIN) provides growth companies with the most efficient platform to raise $500 thousand to $30 million. The JumpIN Network consists of hundreds of high net worth individuals, angel groups, family offices, venture capital firms, private equity firms, hedge funds, and more.
There are two options for companies to JumpIN. All of the options allow growth companies to personally connect with over 100 active investors.
Three Cs of JumpIN
The Three C's of JumpIN maximize participating companies' success.
1) Clarify - JumpIN experts help companies 'clarify' their presentation and investor offering so it is clear, actionable, and attractive.
2) Connect- Companies connect with hundreds of investors on a personal level over presentations, a gourmet meal, and cocktail networking reception.
3) Close - JumpIN provides participants with a detailed database of participants' contact information, in depth insights on specific participants, and assistance with follow-ups.
How is JumpIN different?
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors who have made recent direct investments.
2) Presenting companies reach a NATIONAL audience of qualified funding sources focusing on growth stage companies.
3) Only a small group of companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not primarily sponsor supported and accordingly NOT heavily populated with service providers.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) With an approximate ratio of ten investors to every one presenter (10:1), companies have the full time and attention of investors.
7) These are “deal-oriented” events. There are no panels or other distractions from putting the spotlight on the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are high net worth individuals or PRINCIPALS of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Presenters can plan for the forums in advance as we provide confirmed guest information prior to the conference dates.
10) Maximize deal visibility with the ability to present to hundreds of new investors in multiple cities each quarter.
To keep JumpIN deal-oriented and free of service providers, investors and presenting companies share the cost of underwriting the events. We offer a variety of packages for presenting companies to ensure the best-qualified companies can attend. Presenting companies usually pay less than $100 per capital source in attendance. Companies can expect to spend less time and money than an internally organized roadshow while gaining access to a much larger base of deal-oriented investors.
Company Participants (2018)
Two Ways To JumpIN
VIP Access For Three (3) Team Members to One (1) JumpIN Event
Executive Summary In Event Folder
Special Introduction to 100+ Investors
100+ Investor Database (from one event)
Post Event Follow-Up Assistance
7-Minute Live Presentation to 100+ Investors
Dedicated Table During Cocktail Networking
Inclusion in Investor Survey
Delegate Pass to One (1) Additional JumpIN Event
Pre-Event Investor Targeting
Expert Presentation Coaching
Ongoing Follow-Up Assistance