Why Companies Attend
Each JumpIN event is attended by 50-250+ active investors including; high net worth individuals, prominent angel groups, family offices, venture capital firms, hedge funds, and private equity firms.
JumpIN helps companies solve their three biggest problems in raising capital;
1) Identifying qualified investors,
2) Gaining credible entrée to qualified investors under favorable circumstances
3) Meet and pitch a large number of qualified investors in a short period of time.
Qualified presenting companies meet the following criteria:
1. Actively raising $500 thousand to $50 million,
2. Experienced and committed management team,
3. Clear business plan and growth strategy,
4. High growth potential with a large addressable market.
Presenter opportunities are by invitation only. If you believe that you represent a qualified company, please contact us.
How is JumpIN different?
1) Nearly 100% of the guests (not connected with the presenting companies) are active investors who have made recent direct investments.
2) Presenting companies reach a NATIONAL audience of qualified funding sources focusing on growth stage companies.
3) Only a small group of companies are featured on the program which provides for high visibility to investors.
4) The events are not primarily sponsor supported and accordingly NOT heavily populated with service providers.
5) There are no concurrent activities or competing presentations. All companies present to the entire audience.
6) With an approximate ratio of ten investors to every one presenter (10:1), companies have the full time and attention of investors.
7) These are “deal-oriented” events. There are no panels or other distractions from putting the spotlight on the presenters.
8) The majority of the attendees are high net worth individuals or PRINCIPALS of the private equity or venture capital firms whom they represent.
9) Presenters can plan for the forums in advance as we provide confirmed guest information prior to the conference dates.
10) Maximize deal visibility with the ability to present to hundreds of new investors in multiple cities each quarter.
To keep our events deal-oriented and free of service providers, investors and presenting companies share the cost of underwriting the events. We offer a variety of packages for presenting companies to ensure the best-qualified companies can attend. Presenting companies usually pay less than $200 per capital source in attendance. Companies can expect to spend less time and money than an internally organized roadshow while gaining access to a much larger base of deal-oriented investors.